...ulf

go and check it out form me and post some photos, please... ;)
les arts decoratifs

5 commentaires:

  1. It's Here !
    Whith some photos already...

    http://www.lesartsdecoratifs.fr/francais/accueil-292/une-486/francais/arts-decoratifs/expositions-23/actuellement-501/dans-la-nef/l-art-de-l-automobile-chefs-d/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. No...no...no.....I mean real GREAT photos like Antony is doing.....! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sorry Ulf it was just to put the link. But I didn't realized you already mentioned it...

    And I agree with you for the photos made by Antony !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. thanx man!!
    I will do my best, will be a battle with LeJoz, he has the same lens than me now...
    stay tune!

    Antony

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi there,

    I did few photos, far from being great but nevertheless it gives the whole mood: AMAZING collection !
    http://www.autogespot.com/nl/item/10939/exclusief-fotoverslag-de-topstukken-uit-de-autocollectie-van-ralph-lauren.html

    A plus,

    Amaury

    RépondreSupprimer